To be a church where you and your entire family can Find Friends, Find God, and Find Purpose!
At Spring Creek we are passionate about prayer. Jesus said "my Father's house will be called a house of prayer," and that defines who we are. Our God is a God who answers prayer and we believe that through prayer we can see God accomplish many great things.
The Next Generation
At Spring Creek we are passionate about passing our faith on to the next generation. We take that responsibility seriously, and we are always working to be a church with excellent ministry to kids and youth.
At Spring Creek we are passionate about serving our community. Jesus taught that loving your neighbor held equal importance to loving God, and he was our ultimate example of servanthood.
At Spring Creek we are passionate about hospitality. We believe the followers of God should be the friendliest people on earth. This is truly a place where you can Find Friends, and we want everyone to feel welcomed.
At Spring Creek we are passionate about a culture of invitation. On Sunday mornings and throughout the week alike, we want to offer invitations. Invitations to attend church, to accept Jesus as Savior, to embrace God's will for your life, to serve and be involved, etc.
In accordance with the 16 Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God, we believe the following are non-negotiable tenets of faith to which all Assemblies of God churches adhere.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God - revealed in three persons. Father, Son, and Holy Spirt (Commonly known as the trinity.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, as God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
- Though originally good, Man willingly fell to sin - ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin. [1 of 4
cardinal doctrines of the A/G.]
- And practice two ordinances - (1) Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy
Communion )the LORD's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did
in the New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G.]
- The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tonges as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced
throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating
from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ-like.
- The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of the
people who throughout time have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the
sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit
ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers - the Church.
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for christians today and is provided for in Christ's atonement. (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins.)
[1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G.]
- In the blessed hope - when Jesus raptures His Church prior to His return to Earth )the second coming.) At this future moment in time all believers
who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the LORD in the air, and christains who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the
LORD forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G.]
- in the millennial reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule of earth for 1,000 years.
This millennial reign will bring the salvations of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- a final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a
punishing lake of fire.
- and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will
live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. "And so shall we forever be with the LORD."
For a more detailed, full text version, of these 16 Fundamental truths, please visit the A/G website.